How to Become a Singer
by Sooyoung Kim
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
A person like me can, oh yeah! Anyone can feel like a singer if they go to a karaoke. But I want to be a professional one! I’m going to become a singer!
Why, can’t I do it? I can do it!”Just challenge yourself after reading this book! The steps which I will need to take in order to be a singer is all written in this book! They say that dreams do come true, don’t they?’
1. How to audition to be a singer (solo or dance etc)
2. How to dance
3. How to train your voice
4. The qualities and manners a professional singer should have
5. From starting as a budding singer to becoming a pro one.
6. How to record your songs
7. Singers of folk type of music.
8. How to overcome stage fear
9. Explanation about the lyrics of some of the songs all over the world.
10. What should a singer know about instruments?
11. What is a copyright of a song?
12. Music festivals of all over the world
13. What is a ballad type of a song?
14. World famous pop stars
15. What is chanson, canzone and K-POP?
16. A summarized history of pop song
- Available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac.
- Category: Music
- Published:Dec 26, 2013
- Publisher: OrangeDigit Inc.
- Seller: Orange Digit Inc
- Print Length: 122 Pages
- Language: English
Requirements: To view this book, you must have an iOS device with iBooks 1.3.1 or later and iOS 4.3.3 or later, or a Mac with iBooks 1.0 or later and OS X 10.9 or later.